A blog that touches on life's many ways in a different prospective.

Sunday, February 10, 2013


So this is a common thing that goes around Facebook but I just couldn't bring myself to post in on there...

But why not put it on here? Enjoy (:

A- Available: Not exactly, no
B- Best-friend: Rachel
C- Crushing On: he knows who he is...
D- Drink you last had: Tea
E- Easiest person to talk to: Rachel
F- Favorite song: Why would you ask that?
G- Grossest memory: once I saw the guts of a squirrel hanging from  a tree branch
H- Hometown: Falmouth
I- In love with: My life
J- Jealous of:.....
K- Killed someone: So what if I did?
L- Longest friendship: Sisters, duh
M- Middle Name: Jane
N- Number of siblings: 5
O- One wish: who has only one wish?
P- Person who called you last: My mother
Q- Question you’re always asked: Wait, is your name Morah, or Moira?
R- Reason to smile: There are so many amazing people in my life
S- Song you last sang: Home, from beauty and the beast
T- Time you woke up: 7 -_-
U- Underwear color: Yellow and pink... cuz you really needed to know
V- Violent moment you had: I did yell at a friend recently...
W- Worst habit: facebook.
X- X-rays you had: on my foot (x's like.. 1000) my arm, my teeth
Y- Your last kiss: wouldn't you like to know
Z- Zodiac sign: Cancer


~Roo

No comments:

Post a Comment