A blog that touches on life's many ways in a different prospective.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Compost

So far on this blog I haven't shared too much about my person life, because I didn't intend for this to be an 'online public diary'. However I feel like sharing some things. I don't know why.

Two weeks ago (on Monday, July 16th 2012) I started my job at Gloria Jeans as a barista. I love it. It's been really great. I get to make tons of coffee drinks all day and watch the mall crowd continually change. Today I went in after having a few days off. I realized today that I'm not really the 'new kid' or the 'train-ee'. I was pretty much just a regular old employee. I thought that I would like getting to that stage however, I don't. Even though I don't feel new, and other people don't think of me as new I still need help on more than a few of the drinks. So now when I ask questions like "What's the base liquid in a white chocolate caramel cookie chiller?" I feel like an annoying person who is constantly asking questions. The truth is, I've made dozens of white chocolate caramel cookie chillers, but I still forget the base liquid. That, and similar situations have really frustrated me.

Do you ever feel really thick sadness after feeling lots of happiness? Like looking back at your week you remember all the great times you had and suddenly there's a huge sadness that fills you? I don't know who or why I'm asking, I'm not expecting any answers.

I guess that's it.



Mooroo-Philip-Mario


No comments:

Post a Comment